Our Lasting Purpose
To care for the patient, not their ailment or disorder.
To provide care with passion, honesty, integrity and love.
To help you achieve your optimum health naturally.
People often ask, “Why should I see a Chiropractor?”
The answer is simple. Because it is safe and because it works.
Chiropractic is the largest natural health care profession in the world today. This healing art is based on a few simple principles.
- The body is a self-healing and self-regulating entity. Put simply, your body is designed and programmed for perfection. It is always working hard to help you be as healthy as you can be.
- Your nervous system (brain, spinal cord and nerves) is the master controlling system in the body. It is the original information superhighway. It is constantly sending signals from the brain to every cell (70 trillion) telling the body what to do and from the cells back to the brain so the brain knows what the body is doing.
3. Interference is this flow of information will have a major impact in how your brain and body communicates with each other. As an example of this, think of a phone conversation you are having with some static on the phone line. The greater the static the harder it is to communicate with the person on the other end.
4. When a bone in your spine is not moving properly it can put pressure on the nerves and create this interference. This is what chiropractors call a subluxation.
5. Chiropractors correct the subluxations, remove the interference from the nervous system and allow the body to heal and regulate itself more fully again.
This approach allows chiropractors to correct the problem where many other forms of treatment are focused primarily on the symptom.